Thursday, 14 April 2011

Evaluation

This module has expanded my knowledge of games in many different aspects. I have gained the knowledge of the history of gaming.  For example, I have looked at many previous games systems with their games and also the fundamentals of these systems. I have gained skills in developing a computer game, including understanding the elements that are required for the design of a game and techniques to creating a level in the Unreal Development Kit. I have gained the knowledge of using Kismet in UDK and can make interactions such as keys, doors, lifts, moving platforms and working with lights. Also I have worked with using terrain and have worked with static meshes and creating static meshes. If I would have had more time to complete this module, I would have developed my skills in UDK and I would have learned to do more things for my game. I plan to develope these skills over the summer and continue to create more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment